Wednesday 21 May 2008

Times...

Life's filled with hopes and stresses at every single moment. There's not one point in time when one has nothing to do; even though one might be staring pointlessly at the walls. I've got tons to do, got one more exam on Friday, quite a big one, and I can't find my notes anywhere... they're probably in my room somewhere...

Well, apparently, I've been seemingly different nowadays; and I really can't deny that the stress is getting to me quite loud and clear.

Life on your own is hard! It's funny how, back in high school, I would look forward to going to college and easing through life, but life here is just as difficult on a parallel level, if not worse. To start with, maintaining yourself, without any sort of guidance or help or clues isn't exactly the easy. I know there are tons out there that probably never got the same kind of support as me, but there are many that have, and for them, to walk into a clueless path is hard.

Hoping that the end of exams on Friday changes things...

No comments: